Thickness required always depends on dewpoint differential and surrounding conditions. Dewpoint Chart or Dew Point Calculator.
MSDS Quick View
- Flammable liquid
- DOT #UN-1263
- Lead- and chromate-free
- VOC is 298 grams / liter, well under the codes
Applicator must, at all times during use, wear a Bureau of Mines-approved, 2-stage (charcoal and cotton) paint spray respirator, designed for removal of organic vapors, or a fresh air-supplied type of respirator. Protective clothing and protective eye-wear (goggles) are recommended.
Do not apply over chlorinated rubber or where chlorinated rubber has been. Even after sandblasting, the chlorination can attack the solvents and brittle the coating.
- Extreme Condensation or Icing 10 – 15 sf per gallon
- All Other Surfaces 100 sf per gallon
- Thickness depends on dewpoint differential and surrounding conditions.
- NOTE – 1 mil = 1 thousandths of an inch 1/1000″