LINING – KOTE UHS ® is a two component, pigmented Epoxy coating which will produce a tough, yet extremely flexible coating film. This epoxy product was built to withstand the toughest acid, chemical or solvent environments.
LINING – KOTE UHS ® has outstanding adhesion, can withstand direct impact and is resistant to water, humidity and high heat. It is made with a high molecular weight base and cure for strength and durability.
NOTE: RUST GRIP ® is not compatible with LINING – KOTE UHS ®. MOIST METAL GRIP ® should be used in place of RUST GRIP ® as a primer and applied as directed in MOIST METAL GRIP ®’s application documentation.
• As a lining topcoat for acid tanks (three coats required) with 10-day cure time for both interior and exterior splash
• As a lining topcoat for chemical tanks (three coats required)
• As a lining topcoat for solvent tanks (two coats required)
• As a lining topcoat for ballast tanks (two coats required)
TESTS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
1. USDA Approved
2. Marine Approvals for salt water / maritime use :
- US Coast Guard
- ABS ( American Bureau of Shipping )
- IMO ( International Marine Organization )
3. Abrasion ( ASTM D4060 )
Unless Superior Products provides a written warranty of fitness for a particular use, Superior Product's sole warranty is that the product, as supplied, will meet then current sales specifications and is specific only to return of product found to be defective upon opening of container within one year. Customer's exclusive remedy and Superior's sole liability for breach of warranty is limited to refund of the purchase price or replacement of any product shown to be other than as warranted and Superior Products expressly disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damage.